Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rikabi: Iraq has the right to respond appropriately to the American attacks against the PMF

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Rikabi: Iraq has the right to respond appropriately to the American attacks against the PMF Empty Al-Rikabi: Iraq has the right to respond appropriately to the American attacks against the PMF

Post by rocky Wed 01 Jan 2020, 1:27 am

Al-Rikabi: Iraq has the right to respond appropriately to the American attacks against the PMF

08:59 - 01/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / private ..
Political analyst Wael Al-Rikabi confirmed on Wednesday that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has the right to respond appropriately to the American attacks against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , pointing out that the recent attack witnessed a clear American recognition of its implementation, and therefore all options are available to respond to this attack.
Al-Rikabi said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "America has explicitly recognized the attack on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in Anbar, as opposed to the justifications previously made for these actions."
He added, "Parliament can vote to cancel the American agreement and end the American presence, and the government has the right to respond appropriately to canceling the agreement signed with Washington, in addition to the State Department's response to these attacks."
He explained that "America has the largest embassy in the world inside Baghdad, and more than 1,200 employees work while it does not have a community in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , which is surprising, and therefore [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, deliver a strongly worded protest note to the American ambassador and take the legal ways to stop These attacks and the end of this existence. ” 25 n ended
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 28 Sep 2022, 9:36 pm