Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament pledging to end its legislative passage of the general budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament pledging to end its legislative passage of the general budget Empty Parliament pledging to end its legislative passage of the general budget

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:45 am

Parliament pledging to end its legislative passage of the general budget

Bgdedda / Baghdadi News ..
    Confirmed the decision of the House of Representatives, on Monday, he can not be an end of the legislative term, but after the adoption of the general budget.
    Article (57) of the permanent Iraqi constitution that the House of Representatives session of the annual two legislative running for eight months, determines how the rules of procedure shall be held, and the Unending separate session which has been the general budget only after approval.

Said Mohammed al-Khalidi's / Baghdadi News / "The legislative season can not end until after the ratification of the general budget for the year 2014 and this Mastorteurh the Presidency at the end of this week."
    He was a member of the Finance Committee parliamentary secretary Hadi has announced the "deportation bill the federal budget to the next parliamentary session," .. confirming "the existence of the will of some political parties working to delay and disrupt the work of the state in general," pointing out that "these parties are boycotted sessions of the budget and the House of Representatives prevented from completing the reading and approval according to their personal interests that do not want the good Iraqis and Vdiloha the public interest "..
    The legal age for the Federal House of Representatives in the end of June, 14; The council adjourn in the sixth month of May last until reaching a final consensus between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil on the current year budget. Finished / p.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:09 am