Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What did Iraqi President Barham Saleh want when he submitted a proposal for his resignation to the H

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What did Iraqi President Barham Saleh want when he submitted a proposal for his resignation to the H Empty What did Iraqi President Barham Saleh want when he submitted a proposal for his resignation to the H

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Jan 2020, 6:16 am

[size=32]What did Iraqi President Barham Saleh want when he submitted a proposal for his resignation to the House of Representatives ?![/size]
    Thursday 02 January 2020 at 13:33 pm (93 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press 

Iraqi President Barham Saleh put his resignation earlier at the disposal of Parliament, under pressure from the widespread protests that have been going on for more than two months across the country.

Saleh continued in his speech: "Starting from my desire to bloodshed and protect civil peace, and with all respect and appreciation to Professor Asaad Al-Eidani, I apologize for appointing him as a candidate for the building block."

He said: "I put my readiness to resign from the post of the President of the Republic before members of Parliament, to decide in light of their responsibilities as representatives of the people what they see appropriate."

Saleh commented that he "prefers to resign rather than appoint a candidate whom the protesters refuse to form the government."

While many political and parliamentary blocs expressed their opposition to the letter of the resignation of Iraqi President Barham Salih, and called on him to refrain from it and assume legal and constitutional responsibility.

Barham Salih and his letter to the House of Representatives indicating his willingness to submit the resignation, but he retracted and withdrew it. What confirms this? Does he emphasize provoking the Iraqi street against political parties and their candidates? Or is it a maneuver to mix papers, embarrass Parliament and political blocs, and waste time? .

Why does the president of the republic do such behavior, what is the reason and motive behind it? Is his behavior considered heroism or employment? Is it not his duty, as the guardian of the constitution, to calm conditions, meet with political blocs, and conduct in-depth discussions and discussions in order to meet the demands of the demonstrators?

After presenting his message explaining his readiness to resign, and against this background a lot of bickering, tension and attraction occurred between the statements of politicians as well as external statements by politicians from countries, including the statements of Israel and America about the Iranian presence in Iraq? The instability brought about by the situation and we witnessed many unrest, including the American bombing of the military bases of the Popular Mobilization in Anbar, and the subsequent attack by the mourners of the American bombing martyrs on the American embassy in Baghdad, and before that the bombing of the American base in Kirkuk.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:11 am