Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The dagger warns against the return of the "Mahdi Army" and calls for a voice of reason

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns - The dagger warns against the return of the "Mahdi Army" and calls for a voice of reason Empty The dagger warns against the return of the "Mahdi Army" and calls for a voice of reason

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Jan 2020, 1:57 pm

[size=35][size=35]The dagger warns against the return of the "Mahdi Army" and calls for a voice of reason[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

03-01-2020 | 15:07
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The Secretary-General of the Arab Project in Iraq, Khamis Al-Khanjar, warned today, Friday, against voices calling for the return of the "Mahdi Army", calling for the voice of reason to prevail.

Al-Khanjar said in a tweet on Twitter, "While Iraq stands on the threshold of a dangerous stage that requires wisdom and restraint, we hear voices calling for the return of the Mahdi Army, which bears the blood of thousands of innocent people, and bears the sectarian industry, along with its al Qaeda and ISIS partners, and others." Sectarian organizations "as he put it.

He stressed the dagger by saying, "Today , the realization of the voice of reason must not mess industry."

The leader of the Sadrist movement , Muqtada al - Sadr may face, on Friday, his followers in the Islamic resistance of the "Mahdi Army" and "Brigade Algis promised" To be ready to protect Iraq, in a statement against the background of the assassination of Soleimani and the engineer

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm