Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khalaf announces a decision to restrict the work of the American forces in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khalaf announces a decision to restrict the work of the American forces in Iraq Empty Khalaf announces a decision to restrict the work of the American forces in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Jan 2020, 1:56 pm

Khalaf announces a decision to restrict the work of the American forces in Iraq

16:45 - 01/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    A spokesman for the Commander-in-Chief of the Iraqi Armed Forces, Major General Abdul Karim Khalaf, announced on Saturday that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] issued a decision to restrict the work of the American forces in the country after the martyrdom of Qassem Soleimani and Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis.
    Khalaf said in a statement that followed him / information / that "the Iraqi armed forces made a decision that restricts the work of the American forces in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," describing "targeting Soleimani and the engineer with an American air raid, as a stab in the back and operations must be carried out with the consent of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He added, "The investigation began with the crew of the plane that transported Qasim Soleimani to Baghdad, prior to his death."
    A funeral ceremony took place in the Al-Jadriya area, central Baghdad, this morning, the funeral of the deputy head of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Authority [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, the commander of the Quds Force in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, General Qassem Soleimani, the director of the Public Relations Directorate in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and a number of employees of the organization, who were martyred by an American air strike near Baghdad airport. The international dawn yesterday, Friday. 25 h has ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:42 am