Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source reveals a connection between Pompeo and Halbusi regarding today's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - A source reveals a connection between Pompeo and Halbusi regarding today's session Empty A source reveals a connection between Pompeo and Halbusi regarding today's session

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Jan 2020, 6:34 am

A source reveals a connection between Pompeo and Halbusi regarding today's session

11:55 - 01/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    An informed source revealed, on Sunday, that the US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo made a phone call with Speaker of Parliament Mohamed Al-Halbousi, during which he requested that the parliament session be held, which is scheduled to witness a decision against the American military presence, indicating that Pompeo informed Al-Halbousi that he agreed with the blocs Kurdish women not to vote on the draft.
    The source said to the "information", that "Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Al-Halbousi received during the past few hours a phone call from US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo during which he requested that the emergency session not be held to vote on the removal of the American forces, and he also urged him to ask the Sunni representatives not to attend the session." .
    The source added, "Pompeo told Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi that he agreed with the Kurdish blocs not to vote on the draft resolution to remove [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    The Babylonian bloc revealed earlier today, Sunday, that the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] put pressure on some political parties to prevent the holding of today's session, which is scheduled to witness taking decisions against the American military presence. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:49 am