Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Victory: Parliament is the highest authority in the country and its decision is binding on the gove

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Victory: Parliament is the highest authority in the country and its decision is binding on the gove Empty Victory: Parliament is the highest authority in the country and its decision is binding on the gove

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Jan 2020, 6:27 am

Victory: Parliament is the highest authority in the country and its decision is binding on the government

14:27 - 01/06/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. The
    deputy of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nada Shaker Jawdat, confirmed on Monday that the decision taken yesterday by the House of Representatives to compel the government to submit a request to withdraw foreign forces is binding on any government, whether it is conducting business or has full authority because it was issued from the highest legislative body in the country.
    Jawdat said in a statement to the "information", that "the decision to withdraw foreign forces from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] including the American forces, was issued by the highest legislative authority in the country, and it must be implemented by the government, whether it is a caretaker or full-fledged business."
    Jawdat added, "The decision is related to submitting an application and not making an agreement. If the decision was to call for a new agreement, the parliament would have recommended that the implementation be limited to a fully-fledged government."
    It is noteworthy that the deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance Victory Moussawi today called on the government to adhere to the decision of the House of Representatives and work to limit the American forces, stressing that the government’s duty to immediately go to the Secretary-General of the United Nations and hand him the decision to remove all American forces. End / 25AD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:35 pm