Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
chouchou
CITEX
wciappetta
duck2000
8 posters

Law: the budget will be changed with the formation of the new government

duck2000
duck2000
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Law: the budget will be changed with the formation of the new government Empty Law: the budget will be changed with the formation of the new government

Post by duck2000 Tue 10 Jun 2014, 3:29 pm

[size=33]Law: the budget will be changed with the formation of the new government[/size]

Agency eighth dayJune 10, 2014
BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

Said State of Law coalition led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said the budget will be changed with the formation of the new government.

A member of the Coalition on the Keywords told ((eighth day)) that with the end of life of the parliament will be returned to the government and the budget will be the era of the new government is sure to be some modifications it will not stay like what it once was.

He added Ela Gan There are many projects that will change and also change prices, which have been adopted in the previous budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Law: the budget will be changed with the formation of the new government Empty Re: Law: the budget will be changed with the formation of the new government

Post by wciappetta Tue 10 Jun 2014, 3:34 pm

That has to be in regards to a new exchange rate....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
CITEX
CITEX
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Law: the budget will be changed with the formation of the new government Empty Re: Law: the budget will be changed with the formation of the new government

Post by CITEX Tue 10 Jun 2014, 3:43 pm

Sure seems like it would have to be that, what else could really effect price changes so drastically that a modification to the budget would be required?
chouchou
chouchou

Post by chouchou Tue 10 Jun 2014, 4:51 pm

Great but when? lol
mochasmom
mochasmom
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Tue 10 Jun 2014, 6:04 pm

July
Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno Tue 10 Jun 2014, 7:22 pm

chouchou wrote:Great but when? lol
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said the budget will be changed with the formation of the new government.
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Tue 10 Jun 2014, 7:32 pm

CITEX wrote:Sure seems like it would have to be that, what else could really effect price changes so drastically that a modification to the budget would be required?

Yeah I tried running this through various translators just to be sure as possible.... Only a change in the exchange rate would cause a restructuring of prices, figures etc. ...
Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno Tue 10 Jun 2014, 7:34 pm

Good call wciappetta, make sense for sure... ;)
fonz1951
fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Tue 10 Jun 2014, 7:39 pm

could it be that the fat lady is getting ready to sing?
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Tue 10 Jun 2014, 8:02 pm

In arablish perhaps a change in the size of the apportioned project budgets could I guess also be considered a change in price if you stretch the meaning of the word price. However we are not far off so long as this Mosul   306 issue gets contained...

Last edited by wciappetta on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2022, 8:32 pm