Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy warns the existence of an ISIS camp near the border, and it may be used to destabilize the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns - A deputy warns the existence of an ISIS camp near the border, and it may be used to destabilize the  Empty A deputy warns the existence of an ISIS camp near the border, and it may be used to destabilize the

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Jan 2020, 2:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    - PUBLISHED ON JANUARY 6, 2020
    Views: 73
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The MP revealed. On behalf of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Siham Moussa, on Monday (06 January 2020), about the existence of an ISIS camp, near the Iraqi border from the Syrian side, warning against using this file to destabilize the security and stability of Iraq.
    Moussa said, "The United States of America is the first sponsor of terrorism in the Middle East, and the stability of Iraq does not mean anything to it. More importantly, it has to maintain its presence and interests in the country."
    She added that "America is holding approximately 10,000 ISIS near the Iraqi-Syrian border, and could use them as a pressure card on the Iraqi government in order to maintain its forces in Iraq, which will lead to destabilizing the security and stability of the country."
    And she added, "The United States wants to maintain its control in the region and Iraq through systematic displacement and intentional killing, to remove the danger from Israel."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:41 am