Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy in victory: The decision to remove the Americans was positively reflected in the dialogues fo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy in victory: The decision to remove the Americans was positively reflected in the dialogues fo Empty Deputy in victory: The decision to remove the Americans was positively reflected in the dialogues fo

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:45 am

Deputy in victory: The decision to remove the Americans was positively reflected in the dialogues for choosing the prime minister 

08:51 - 08/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    On Wednesday, Nada Shaker Jawdat, the deputy alliance for victory, affirmed that the dialogues are continuing to choose an honest national character that the people will accept to succeed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as prime minister.
    Jawdat said in a statement to the "information", that "the moves and the decision to remove [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] does not mean re-granting confidence to Adel Abdul Mahdi to return to the prime minister, despite the existence of some talk about this matter."
    She added that "the dismissal of the government was because of its formation that did not give the Iraqi people what they wanted, and therefore, Abdul-Mahdi is unlikely to return to the prime minister, although everything is contained in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    Jawdat said, "There is cohesion and a national spirit in Parliament, and this was evident when voting to end the foreign presence in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and therefore there will be a consensus after consultation between the political parties on an honest national character acceptable to society to take over the prime minister instead of Abdul Mahdi." Ended / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 am