Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China Petroleum Corporation withdraws employees from West Qurna 1 field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China Petroleum Corporation withdraws employees from West Qurna 1 field Empty China Petroleum Corporation withdraws employees from West Qurna 1 field

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Jan 2020, 1:57 am

China Petroleum Corporation withdraws employees from West Qurna 1 field

•  Time: 1/8/2020 9:22 AM

•  Reading: 845 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

International: Al Furat News: The Chinese National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) withdrew about 20 employees from the West Qurna-1 Iraqi oil field, as tensions escalated in the region, according to a source familiar with the company in Beijing on Wednesday.
    [size=15][rtl][size=21]"CNBC withdrew its employees from West Qurna on January 5, after a decision by Exxon as the operator, immediately after the killing of the United States by Soleimani," the source told Reuters.[/rtl]

[rtl]Qassem Soleimani, commander of the Revolutionary Guards Corps, was killed in a US airliner strike in Iraq last week.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Iran fired missiles at US-led forces in Iraq in the early hours of the day in response to Soleimani's assassination, fueling fears of a wider war in the Middle East.[/rtl]
    [rtl]ExxonMobil has yet to respond to an email request for comment.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The source, who asked not to be named because he was not authorized to speak to the media, said that CNBC had kept its approximately 60 employees in Rumaila, another Iraqi oil field where it works with BP, which operates it.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Chinese company has about 100 employees in Halfaya, which is the third major oil field in Iraq that is operated by CNBC.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The source added, “The crews in Rumaila and Halfaya look to the headquarters for the daily security situation. There are no evacuation plans yet. ” End[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:31 am