Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The government is in the process of finding a solution to bypass the problem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The government is in the process of finding a solution to bypass the problem  Empty Parliamentary Finance: The government is in the process of finding a solution to bypass the problem

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Jan 2020, 5:59 am

Parliamentary Finance: The government is in the process of finding a solution to bypass the problem of sending the budget

14:33 - 01/08/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Finance Committee revealed, on Wednesday, the real reason behind the postponement of sending the budget for the current year from the government to parliament, stressing that the government is in the process of finding a solution to overcome the problem.
    Member of the Committee, Siham Shanoun, said in a statement to "Information", that "the decisions taken by the government that relate to a financial aspect in order to calm the uprising masses in Baghdad and the provinces, especially those that relate to the dismissal of the armed forces and the Ministry of Interior and other decisions that require the provision of funds", noting that "those The decisions affected the real financial deficit in the budget, reaching more than 25 trillion dinars.
    Shannon added, "The government postponed sending the budget for the purpose of finding a solution to reduce the real deficit," stressing that "the government is in the process of finding a solution to solve the problems through a change in the ministries' dues, where it will transfer the funds without effect."
    She pointed out that "sending the budget to parliament does not require the formation of a new government because there is a committee composed of ministers, parliamentarians and financials who have the authority to send it to parliament if it is completed by the government." Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:22 am