Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

final statement of the meeting of political leaders who called him Dr. Ibrahim al-Jaaf

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

final statement of the meeting of political leaders who called him Dr. Ibrahim al-Jaaf Empty final statement of the meeting of political leaders who called him Dr. Ibrahim al-Jaaf

Post by wciappetta Thu 12 Jun 2014, 4:20 am

Jaafari seems to be front and center in this crisis and in the election process since the beginning. I wonder if he could be the next one who is asked to lead the nation? 

The final statement of the meeting of political leaders who called him Dr. Ibrahim al-Jaafari to contain the crisis and the rest of the provinces of Mosul 

Thu Jun 12 2014 06:46 | (Voice of Iraq) -   Add Comment - 

I met a group of national symbols of Iraq to assess the circumstances through which Iraq Aziz, the participants concluded the need to emphasize the preservation of national unity, closing ranks, also emphasized the face of terrorism brutal with courage, and interact with what has happened in the city of Mosul dear to exert their utmost efforts, and the provision of supplies required; to restore their sovereignty, and maintain their wealth.

The meeting stressed the need to achieve national participation in the resolution, and take responsibility by everyone, and they stopped at the task of relief and security, and promote in all cities, including Mosul.

The price of the conferees speech directed to the religious authority of political forces, which emphasizes the need to unify her, and to strengthen its efforts.

The participants stressed the need to hold negligent in recent repercussions, and praised the national positions, and the spirit of sacrifice enjoyed by the people of the armed forces, and came from the Martyrs.

Our people, who slit his triumphant over the ruins of the sacrifices, and making copies of the resilience and the biggest challenge of the anomalous shake breaches of bandits, traders and underdevelopment.

Will of our people will remain victorious over all his enemies, and his uniform will remain, God willing.

Inasrn Inzareth Allah, Allah strong Aziz. 

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 12:17 am