Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agreement to open a Syrian crossing near the Iraqi border

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Agreement to open a Syrian crossing near the Iraqi border Empty Agreement to open a Syrian crossing near the Iraqi border

Post by rocky Thu 09 Jan 2020, 2:46 am

Agreement to open a Syrian crossing near the Iraqi border

•  Time: 9/1/2020 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

International: Al Furat News. The Russian military agreed with their American counterparts to open the Salihiya crossing in the Deir Al-Zour Governorate in northern Syria, which was kept closed by the American forces for several months.
Agreement to open a crossing in northern Syria that was closed by US forces for several months, "SANA": American forces evacuated their base in the Khirb al-
Jeer area of ​​Hasaka countryside, and the closure of the crossing prevented the return of dozens of families in the eastern part of this governorate, and they were unable to return to their main city, Deir Al-Zour.
The head of the Syrian Committee for Reconciliation between the Warring Parties in the Deir Al-Zour Governorate, Abdullah Shalish, said today, Thursday, in a press statement: "On the other side, there are many families who were unable to come here. They fled because of the war and were unable to return because of Destruction of infrastructure. Everything has now been restored, but they are being prevented under the pretext that they do not exist. "
Meanwhile, 85% of Deir Ezzor city has been destroyed, due to air strikes by the US-led international coalition. According to the Russian military, the local authorities are ready to rebuild the city on their own, but there are not enough people for this.
According to the head of the Russian Center for Reconciliation, Sergey Gamorin, dozens of residents of Deir Ezzor have been isolated from their homes. He said in an interview with reporters: "They want to go back to their homes, repair, raise children, and work in agriculture. Opening this humanitarian corridor will solve all these problems and people will return to a peaceful life."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 26 Sep 2022, 6:22 pm