Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iranian Central Bank: We have reached better methods of providing foreign exchange and selling o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iranian Central Bank: We have reached better methods of providing foreign exchange and selling o Empty The Iranian Central Bank: We have reached better methods of providing foreign exchange and selling o

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Jan 2020, 2:05 pm

The Iranian Central Bank: We have reached better methods of providing foreign exchange and selling oil

13:50 - 09/01/2020

The Iranian Central Bank: We have reached better methods of providing foreign exchange and selling o %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-696x392
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Thursday, the governor of the Iranian Central Bank, Abdel Nasser Hamti, announced that he had come up with better methods of providing foreign exchange and selling oil, and that economic conditions were good.
    "The Iranian oil today is being sold and its dues are being collected," Abdel Nasser Hemti said at the 80th anniversary ceremony of the founding of the Iranian Money Changers Union in Tehran, pointing to "the real exchange rate recovery since last night, and that this pace will continue."
    He noted, "The American president's threat to impose new embargoes on Iran in his recent speech," considering them as "flimsy allegations, and that the bank is ready to nullify the effect of increasing American pressure." Ended / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:09 am