Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allocate 10 billion to build a model hospital in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allocate 10 billion to build a model hospital in Diyala Empty Allocate 10 billion to build a model hospital in Diyala

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Jan 2020, 3:08 am

[size=30]Allocate 10 billion to build a model hospital in Diyala[/size]
    January 11, 2020 | 9:39 AM | Views:

font 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yesterday, a local official in Diyala Governorate revealed that 10 billion dollars will be allocated for the construction of a model hospital in the northeast of the province.

Wasfi al-Tamimi, director of the Qarabah district (110 km northeast of Baquba), told Al-Maalouma and viewed by Sada, “The central government has allocated 10 billion dinars to build a model hospital in the central Qabah district in order to provide health services to the people, stressing that a Lebanese company will To implement the project after locating the hospital. ”

Al-Tamimi added, “Building a large hospital in Qara Tabah will have a positive impact in receiving dozens of health cases that are being transferred to Khanaqin Hospitals and Baqouba for treatment, stressing that the project is expected to be completed during the current year.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 22 May 2024, 9:44 am