Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The repercussions of the American withdrawal .. Trump: "This is what the Iraqis say publicly, but th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The repercussions of the American withdrawal .. Trump: "This is what the Iraqis say publicly, but th Empty The repercussions of the American withdrawal .. Trump: "This is what the Iraqis say publicly, but th

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jan 2020, 2:16 am

[size=32]The repercussions of the American withdrawal .. Trump: "This is what the Iraqis say publicly, but they do not say that in private sessions."[/size]
     Saturday 11 January 2020 at 12:25 pm (262 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press 

Washington rejected an Iraqi request to prepare for the withdrawal of its forces amid escalating tensions between the United States and Iran after the killing of a senior Iranian commander in a US attack in Baghdad, and said it was considering expanding the presence of NATO there.

Washington intends to expand the NATO mission, noting Iran and those that refuse to stay, according to political analyzes.

In an attempt to intensify pressure on its arch foe, the United States imposed additional sanctions on Iran in response to Tehran attacking US forces in Iraq in retaliation for the killing of General Qassem Soleimani.

Iraq seems to bear the brunt of the escalation of violence, given that it is the main arena for the military confrontation between the United States and its neighbor, Iran. Its leaders face a dilemma because Washington and Tehran are also key allies of the Iraqi government and are fighting to impose influence there.

US President Donald Trump said that the Iraqi government must pay money to American taxpayers if it wanted to withdraw US forces from Iraq.

He also said in an interview with the American Fox News that "by killing Soleimani, we foiled a plan that the Quds Force commander intended to implement by targeting American targets abroad."

In response to a question about what those targets are, he said, "I can reveal that they were, according to my opinion, four embassies, possibly the embassy in Baghdad. There are other possibilities such as military bases and other things as well," noting that "the embassy in Baghdad was at the forefront of those goals ".

He continued, "The scene of the demonstrators who surrounded the embassy and tried to enter it, led me to call the military officials who told them that we do not want a similar operation to storm the American consulate in Benghazi," explaining, "We would have seen another Benghazi if we did not prevent this from happening."

Trump stressed that "the nuclear agreement signed with Iran during the term of former President Barack Obama allowed Tehran to obtain 150 billion dollars that it used to finance terrorist activities in Yemen and Syria, and accused the Obama administration of having paid cash to Iran 1.8 billion dollars."

During the interview, Trump was asked if the Iraqi response to Soleimani's strike might lead to the departure of US forces in Iraq, and he said, "I have no problem with that."

On the calls of Iraqi officials to start planning for the withdrawal of the American forces from Iraq, he said, "This is what the Iraqis say publicly, but they do not say that in private sessions."

He added, "We created in Iraq one of the most expensive airport installations in the world. If we leave, they (the Iraqis) should pay money for that." He pointed out that "countries like Saudi Arabia and South Korea pay millions of dollars for the deployment of American soldiers there."

"I told the kingdom that they have to pay money to deploy more soldiers, and they have already put a billion dollars into a bank account," he said.

And on the way we can raise money from the Iraqis, Trump said, "We have a lot of their money, there is $ 35 billion in the account."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:02 am