Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Basairon reveals the details of the meeting of Al-Sadr and Al-Amri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr - Deputy Basairon reveals the details of the meeting of Al-Sadr and Al-Amri Empty Deputy Basairon reveals the details of the meeting of Al-Sadr and Al-Amri

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jan 2020, 3:39 am

Deputy Basairon reveals the details of the meeting of Al-Sadr and Al-Amri

12:14 - 12/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Sunday, the MP from the Alliance of Riyad Al-Masoudi revealed the details of the meeting that took place between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the head of the Al-Fath Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri in Iran, indicating that the meeting focused on three major and important topics for the next stage.
    Al-Masoudi said in a statement to "Information", that "the meeting that brought together [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] leader of the Sadrist movement, with the head of the Al-Fath coalition, Hadi Al-Amiri, addressed three main and important issues for the next stage."
    He added that "the topics that were discussed are discussing the future presence of foreign forces in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and proceeding with the establishment of an Iraqi national decision away from external influences," noting that "the third topic focused on the need to deal with the demonstrators positively."
    Al-Masoudi warned that "the continuation of the demonstrations for a period of 90 days without a solution is a threat to the political process and there must be agreement and implementation of legitimate demands." Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:05 pm