Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy is likely to complete this year without a budget

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

A deputy is likely to complete this year without a budget  Empty A deputy is likely to complete this year without a budget

Post by rocky Sun 12 Jan 2020, 5:59 am

A deputy is likely to complete this year without a budget 

14:15 - 12/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The information / Baghdad ..
On Sunday, the Kurdistan Alliance MP, Salim Hamza, suggested that the current year would be complete without a budget, noting that the caretaker government or any government will not be able to succeed in the event of a large financial deficit, as announced by the Finance Committee.
Hamzah said in a statement to "The Information", "What the Finance Committee revealed about a financial deficit of 48 trillion dinars in the budget in 2020, is a great shock and no government can succeed in light of this deficit and if accepted, it will resort to borrowing from the fund The international and developing countries, and with that, will entail great benefits for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that will eventually lead to a major economic collapse.
Hamza suggested that "the current year will be without a budget only, to spend the operational budget," noting that "the continued dependence on foreign loans and the chaos of disbursing funds without reform in fiscal policy will cost [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great debt until it reaches that any new baby in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be born and is owed by a hundred million Dollars. ”
He called on the government’s government to “think of multiple financial imports as a basic way out of the financial crisis by activating the various sectors.”
It is noteworthy that the Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed a deficit in the 2020 budget that exceeds 48 trillion dinars, indicating that operating expenses have begun to expand at the expense of investment. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Oct 2022, 9:09 am