Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Appeal to divide Iraq .. Omar al-Rawi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Appeal to divide Iraq .. Omar al-Rawi Empty Appeal to divide Iraq .. Omar al-Rawi

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jan 2020, 2:43 pm

[size=41]Appeal to divide Iraq .. Omar al-Rawi

2020-01-12
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Omar Al-Rawi wrote:
    The spread of some opinions recently and the call to divide Iraq is only made by those who have nearsightedness, lack of knowledge, or political stupidity. Do they think that a new country based on sectarian or ethnic sectarianism is a guarantee of success? Does he think that sectarian and ethnic harmony guarantees security, unity and prosperity? Look at Libya now. There is no sectarian, ideological, or national difference, and the country is involved in internal war, skirmishes, and division. The misfortune in foreign interference and conflicting interests and with leaders who have their personal interests above the interests of the people and the nation. And look at the successful countries in the world. Based on the foundations of the rule of law, the constitution, democracy, respect for pluralism and pride in it. And believe me, the bigger the country, the more it weighs. Everything that was multi-spectrum, civilizations, cultures and languages ​​is the most beautiful and kinder and the best way to imagine a multi-table dining table and another one-class, who do you like more? Imagine a market in which everything and the other from one commodity? Who are you going to? Come see beauty and opportunity in diversity and difference. How happy I am when I see my children and my daughters, different in nature, studies and possibilities, even though they grew up in one house. Iraq remains Iraq from those who visited the FAO. With his Arabs, Turkmen, Kurds and Shabak. With his Muslims and Christians, his Sabeans, Yazidis, and Jews with his Shiites and Sunnah, with all spectrums (excuse me if you forgot anyone), look forward to the courage with courage and leave unjust opinions that prove their failure politically and socially.

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:09 pm