Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Video .. Air Force bombed sites for "Daash" in Mosul

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Video .. Air Force bombed sites for "Daash" in Mosul  Empty Video .. Air Force bombed sites for "Daash" in Mosul

Post by wciappetta Thu 12 Jun 2014, 2:36 pm

Video .. Air Force bombed sites for "Daash" in Mosul

Thu Jun 12 2014 19:25 | (Voice of Iraq) -   Add Comment - Twilight News / footage showed several Iraqi channels offered by the Iraqi Air Force bombing sites for militants "Daash" and their allies in the city of Mosul.

The gunmen overran Mosul Tuesday and then headed south toward the Iraqi capital and overran the city of Tikrit and other towns on their way in the context of a military campaign against the government.

According to media reports that the Air Force targeted Ghazlani camp, which was located where dozens of militants "Daash."

Watch the video to your TV horizons of the Dawa Party, led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:54 pm