Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Issuance of a recruitment order against two former Deputy Minister and General Director at the Minis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Issuance of a recruitment order against two former Deputy Minister and General Director at the Minis Empty Issuance of a recruitment order against two former Deputy Minister and General Director at the Minis

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Jan 2020, 3:35 am

[size=35][size=35]Issuance of a recruitment order against two former Deputy Minister and General Director at the Ministry of Health[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2020-01-13 | 04:09
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The Investigation Department of the Integrity Commission announced, on Monday, the issuance of a recruitment order against the Deputy Minister of Health for Administrative Affairs and the Director General of the Nineveh Provincial Health Department, the two precedents, for causing them to waste public money.

In a statement, Alsumaria News received a copy of it, the department said, "The Judicial Investigative Authority specialized in integrity issues in Nineveh issued an order to bring the Deputy Minister of Health for Administrative Affairs and the Director General of the Nineveh Health Department to the two precedents; Ibn Al Atheer Hospital of the Ministry of Health. "

And the department added, "The construction of the building took place at the request of the Director-General of Governorate Health and the approval of the Deputy Minister for Administrative Affairs, although the Thalassemia Patients Association is not a government," explaining that "the recruitment order in the case that the commission investigated and referred to the judiciary was issued according to Article 331 of the Penal Code.

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:40 pm