Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

After rejecting the decision of the Iraqi parliament: America sends a delegation to negotiate the pa

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

After rejecting the decision of the Iraqi parliament: America sends a delegation to negotiate the pa Empty After rejecting the decision of the Iraqi parliament: America sends a delegation to negotiate the pa

Post by rocky on Mon 13 Jan 2020, 1:35 pm

After rejecting the decision of the Iraqi parliament: America sends a delegation to negotiate the partnership, not the withdrawal

19:33 - 01/13/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / translation ...
A report issued by the American Defense Affairs website, Defense Daily, revealed on Monday that the United States, after rejecting the decision of the Iraqi parliament to withdraw, the United States announced that it would send a delegation to negotiate what it called "partnership", not withdrawal.
The report, translated by Information Agency, quoted US State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortigas as saying, "At this time, every delegation sent to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  will devote [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  effort to discuss how best to discuss re-commitment to our strategic partnership, not to discuss troop withdrawal, but rather our right to place appropriate forces in Middle east ".
The spokeswoman described the United States as a "force for good", saying, "We want to be a friend and partner of an Iraq that is sovereign, prosperous, and stable." According to her claim
Outgoing Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    angry at the attack violating Iraqi sovereignty and provoking the country again in the war, had asked US Secretary of State Pompeo to send a delegation to discuss the withdrawal of US forces from the country, while the Iraqi parliament voted on the decision. Ended / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 25 Jan 2020, 5:36 am