Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Saleh Muhammad Al-Iraqi comments on news of Ahmed Al-Sadr's candidacy for prime minister

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Saleh Muhammad Al-Iraqi comments on news of Ahmed Al-Sadr's candidacy for prime minister Empty Saleh Muhammad Al-Iraqi comments on news of Ahmed Al-Sadr's candidacy for prime minister

Post by rocky on Mon 13 Jan 2020, 1:45 pm

[size=36]Saleh Muhammad Al-Iraqi comments on news of Ahmed Al-Sadr's candidacy for prime minister[/size]

Political | 06:16 - 13/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - Mawazine News
, Saleh Muhammed Al-Iraqi, a close associate of the Sadrist movement leader Muqtada Al-Sadr, revealed today, Monday, the truth of the nomination of his sister's son Ahmed Al-Sadr to head the government.
He said , "Saleh Mohammed Iraqi" in tweets seen by / balance News /, wondering: "Growth Kyle Hashim Punitive Sayed Ahmed al- Sadr wants to preside over the government? Mnalh Halalom?". Finished / 29 s

Laird Saleh: "because of the publications of some (Altaarien) that are harmful and Good. " is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Saleh Muhammad Al-Iraqi comments on news of Ahmed Al-Sadr's candidacy for prime minister Empty Saleh Al-Iraqi comments on news of Ahmed Al-Sadr's candidacy for prime minister

Post by rocky on Mon 13 Jan 2020, 1:56 pm

[size=35][size=35]Saleh Al-Iraqi comments on news of Ahmed Al-Sadr's candidacy for prime minister[/size]

Policy

2020-01-13 | 11:12
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, close to the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, commented on Monday on news of Ahmed al-Sadr's candidacy for prime minister.

Al-Iraqi wrote in a tweet on his site on " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  " and was seen by Alsumaria News, in response to a question by one of his followers about the commentary of one of the mediamen about [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/2174431473/%D8%A7%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1/ar/]Ahmad al-Sadr[/url] heading the government, that this came "because of the publications of some (currents) that do not harm or benefit."

[/size]

Current date/time is Sat 25 Jan 2020, 4:32 am