Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Rikabi: Trump only threatens and does not have the authority to withhold any funds for Iraq

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Rikabi: Trump only threatens and does not have the authority to withhold any funds for Iraq Empty Al-Rikabi: Trump only threatens and does not have the authority to withhold any funds for Iraq

Post by rocky on Tue 14 Jan 2020, 1:33 am

Al-Rikabi: Trump only threatens and does not have the authority to withhold any funds for Iraq

09:25 - 01/14/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / private ..
Political analyst Wael Al-Rikabi said on Tuesday that US President Donald Trump threatens in his statements to seize [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  funds or impose sanctions, pointing out that Trump's threat cannot be turned into reality in addition to that Baghdad is the one who has the authority and the right to ask Washington to pay compensation for the violation of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  sovereignty Her sons were killed.
Al-Rikabi said in a statement to the "information", that "Trump threatens only, but he cannot seize the money of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  nor can he take decisions because the Congress and his opponents inside the US are preventing this."
He added that "the parliament’s vote to remove [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  represents a moral motive for the political resistance in the event that the Iraqi diplomacy does not succeed in removing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ."
He explained that "there is a fear of the Sunni and Kurdish blocs as they try to justify keeping [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  under the pretext of terrorism, in addition to that they want to divide [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  into Sunni, Kurdish and Shiite provinces."
And that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, has the possibility to demand that Washington pay compensation to Iraq for the damage left by and the victims of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  gone after [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  targeted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  on the pretext of error during the battles against terrorism, in addition to the recent targeting in Al-Qaim and the subsequent assassination of the two leaders, Engineer and Suleimani in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  And with holding them responsible for financial piracy in the event that the Americans do not pay the oil money registered in the name of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  with the Federal Reserve Bank. 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 25 Jan 2020, 4:59 am