Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Abadi Coalition: bankrupt parties trying to promote the Biden project

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Abadi Coalition: bankrupt parties trying to promote the Biden project Empty Al-Abadi Coalition: bankrupt parties trying to promote the Biden project

Post by rocky on Tue 14 Jan 2020, 1:41 am

Al-Abadi Coalition: bankrupt parties trying to promote the Biden project

10:08 - 01/14/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  headed by Haider al-Abadi accused , on Tuesday, "politically bankrupt parties" of trying to promote the project of former US Vice President Joe Biden on regionalization with the aim of marketing itself, saying that talking about the establishment of the Sunni region is a media promotion aimed at feeling the pulse.
The coalition deputy, Faleh Al-Ziyadi, said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "there are political bankrupt parties trying, today, to promote the Biden project regarding the division of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  regionalization in order to market themselves again to its audience," noting that "the majority of the Iraqi people are against the division of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ."
Al-Ziyadi added, “ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He made enormous sacrifices, and no politician can jump on the sacrifices of the Iraqis by proposing the idea of ​​regionalization, whether inside the western or southern governorates.
The strategic expert, confident, Al-Hashemi, had confirmed in a previous statement to "Information", that the Sunni political forces are waving about declaring the Sunni region aimed at pressure to reconsider the American presence, noting that the foreign meetings of the political forces aimed at embarrassing the parliament. Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 25 Jan 2020, 5:37 am