Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Economist Warns Of "Economic Devastation" In Case The "Oil Revenue Account" Is Closed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns - An Economist Warns Of "Economic Devastation" In Case The "Oil Revenue Account" Is Closed Empty An Economist Warns Of "Economic Devastation" In Case The "Oil Revenue Account" Is Closed

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Jan 2020, 3:03 am

An Economist Warns Of "Economic Devastation" In Case The "Oil Revenue Account" Is Closed
    On January 14, 2020

Independent .. Economic expert, Majed Al-Suri, confirmed on Tuesday that Iraq cannot do without dependence on the "oil revenue account" in the Federal Reserve Bank in New York, indicating the closure of the account means the destruction of the country.
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [size]
    Al-Suri said in a televised statement, followed by "Al-Mustaqila", that "Iraq has no choice but to rely on the" oil revenue account "at the Federal Reserve Bank in New York, which was approved by a decision of the UN Security Council.
    He pointed out that freezing or tampering with this account means destruction to the country and not only to the economy, noting that selling Iraqi oil in the end means transferring money to this account, and if Iraq wants to stop this matter, it will return to what is known as the "Chapter Seven" which will mean that it will take place Country management by the United Nations.
    He ruled out the possibility that the Trump administration would resort to such an option with regard to Iraq, but would be used as a pressure card in order to reach settlements between Washington and Baghdad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:07 pm