Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Despite Iraqi moves .. Pompeo: All Iraqi leaders have informed me of their support for our presence

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Despite Iraqi moves .. Pompeo: All Iraqi leaders have informed me of their support for our presence  Empty Despite Iraqi moves .. Pompeo: All Iraqi leaders have informed me of their support for our presence

Post by rocky on Tue 14 Jan 2020, 3:17 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Despite Iraqi moves .. Pompeo: All Iraqi leaders have informed me of their support for our presence in special councils[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pompeo: The United States will work with Iraqi leaders to "determine the most appropriate place" for the deployment of US forces in the country (Reuters - Archive)
[size=45]US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo revealed Monday that all Iraqi leaders have informed him of what he described as special councils because they support the American military presence in their country, despite public calls for the departure of American soldiers from Iraq.[/size]
[size=45]Pompeo, whose ministry often refuses to release details of his contacts, said what he had heard during talks with nearly 50 Iraqi officials since early January ran counter to what they publicly announced.[/size]
[size=45]In response to a question during a symposium at Stanford University, the American minister said, "They will not say this publicly. But in private assemblies, they all welcome America's presence there and its anti-terrorist campaign. ” Pompeo stressed that American soldiers are working to ensure that the Islamic State does not return and "provide the Iraqis with an opportunity to gain the sovereignty and independence that most Iraqis want."[/size]
[size=45]At the colloquium, in which former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice participated, Pompeo said that he had spoken with leaders of all affiliations in Iraq, including Shiite leaders.[/size]
[size=45]But the US minister also indicated that the United States will work with Iraqi leaders to "determine the most appropriate place" for the deployment of American forces in the country, and Pompeo added, "In the end, a solution will be found to put our forces inside Iraq and we will work with the elected leaders in Iraq to determine the location." the appropriate".[/size]
[size=45]Last week, the Iraqi parliament voted on a resolution demanding to "end the presence" of foreign forces in the country, after the air strike in which the commander of the Quds Force in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, General Qassem Soleimani, and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, deputy head of the Iraqi Popular Mobilization Authority, were killed near Baghdad.[/size]
[size=45]Suleimani was assassinated by the United States on January 3, after a series of missile attacks targeting the American army and an attempt by demonstrators from pro-Iranian factions to storm the US embassy in Baghdad.[/size]
[size=45]US President Donald Trump has threatened to impose economic sanctions on Iraq if his authorities decide to remove the 5,200 US soldiers.[/size]
[size=45]Last week, the US Secretary of State rejected an invitation extended to him by resigned Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to send a delegation to discuss withdrawing American soldiers from Iraq.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 25 Jan 2020, 4:29 am