Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The Prime Minister does not want to take responsibility for the terrible budg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The Prime Minister does not want to take responsibility for the terrible budg Empty Parliamentary Finance: The Prime Minister does not want to take responsibility for the terrible budg

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Jan 2020, 3:19 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliamentary Finance: The Prime Minister does not want to take responsibility for the terrible budget deficit[/size]

[size=45]A deputy in the Parliamentary Finance Committee says that the caretaker head, Adel Abdel-Mahdi, is able to send the budget bill to parliament, but he does not want to take responsibility for the terrible budget deficit.
    [size=45]In the Saturday session, the House of Representatives discussed granting the caretaker government headed by Adel Abdel-Mahdi the authority to send the General Budget Law of 2020 to parliament for a vote on it, after Abdel-Mahdi announced, after his resignation, that the caretaker government could not submit a draft general budget law to the House of Representatives.[/size]
    [size=45]And the media department of the House of Representatives announced on Saturday that "the parliament intends to give the caretaker government the power to submit a draft federal budget law for the year 2020 to the parliament."[/size]
    [size=45]Member of the Finance Committee in the Parliament, Ahmed Al-Saffar, said yesterday, Sunday: “I see that the caretaker government has the authority to submit the federal budget bill to the parliament, but the caretaker head, Adel Abdul Mahdi, does not want to take responsibility for the 2020 budget.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Saffar pointed out that "what prompted Abdul-Mahdi to take this position is the deficit in the 2020 budget, which is estimated at 48 trillion dinars, which is a big responsibility and the government does not know how it may be able to bridge this deficit."[/size]
    [size=45]A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee explained that “due to the failure to submit the draft federal budget law for the year 2020 to the House of Representatives, the parliament is currently working on approving an operating budget on the basis of one of 12 of the federal budget for the year 2019.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Iraqi Council of Representatives had approved last December, the resignation of the government under the influence of popular pressure, and Abdul Mahdi indicated later, that “the current government has turned into a caretaker, and we have tried to find a legal way out so that we can send the budget bill to parliament but we have not We could. ”[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:17 am