Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank of Iraq opens 4 accounts with the US Federal Bank for the purpose of starting to im

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank of Iraq opens 4 accounts with the US Federal Bank for the purpose of starting to im Empty The Central Bank of Iraq opens 4 accounts with the US Federal Bank for the purpose of starting to im

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Jan 2020, 3:35 am

The Central Bank of Iraq opens 4 accounts with the US Federal Bank for the purpose of starting to implement the Chinese agreement

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    by Othman Abu KhadraIraq news4 Hours ago
    The Department of Investments and Foreign Remittances at the Central Bank of Iraq announced the completion of the opening of four accounts with the American Federal Bank for the purpose of starting the implementation of the framework agreement with the Chinese Government Export and Credit Guarantee Agency.
    The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed in a letter addressed to the Prime Minister’s Office, to inform it of depositing the amounts of oil shipments issued under the above agreement by the Sumo Oil Marketing Company in the accounts of the Central Bank of Iraq, which amounted to four hundred and eighteen million and ten thousand eight hundred and sixty-seven American countries and twenty-four cents for the month of October The first and the second of October.
    The Central Bank of Iraq called on the Prime Minister’s Office to inform him of the start of implementing the agreement for the purpose of completing the contract with an investment company to monitor the accounts.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:46 am