Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Integrity checks the funds of 130 government officials to ensure that their money does not balloon

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Integrity checks the funds of 130 government officials to ensure that their money does not balloon Empty Integrity checks the funds of 130 government officials to ensure that their money does not balloon

Post by rocky on Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:05 am

Integrity checks the funds of 130 government officials to ensure that their money does not balloon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Prevention Department at the Integrity Commission announced, on Tuesday, its activities and activities in a number of ministries for the month of December, confirming that it was investigating funds {130} tasked with disclosing financial disclosure to various government agencies through {81} visits to government banks The Iraq Stock Exchange, the registrar of companies, money transfer companies and the General Traffic Directorate.
The department indicated, in a statement received by {the Euphrates News} a copy of it, to “analyze information {63} from those charged with searching for cases of inflation in funds or not through checking {396} a form, pointing to its detection {4} irregularities in the subject of conflicts of interest during It conducted a search and investigation of {130} costed money, stating that “the number of forms of disclosure of financial receipts received, audited and documented during the past month amounted to {3534} forms”.
She continued: "While the two divisions of preparation and follow-up of job performance and job behavior {8} conducted visits to a number of the departments of the Ministry of Planning and Finance, as well as the Baghdad Municipality and the Central Bank of Iraq, while the Anti-Bribery Division undertook {7} visits during the same period to a number of configurations of my ministry Oil, Agriculture, and the National Investment Commission.
And the department added: "While the other visits reached {17} visits to the ministries of defense, education, health and electricity, as well as the Media and Communications Authority and the National Security Adviser and Al-Farahidi Private University within the visits that came based on the media monitoring and the completion of two reports related to it."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:25 am