Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Abdul-Mahdi evaded sending the budget to Parliament to implicate the next gov

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Abdul-Mahdi evaded sending the budget to Parliament to implicate the next gov Empty Parliamentary Finance: Abdul-Mahdi evaded sending the budget to Parliament to implicate the next gov

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jan 2020, 1:27 am

Parliamentary Finance: Abdul-Mahdi evaded sending the budget to Parliament to implicate the next government

09:41 - 01/15/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    Member of Parliamentary Finance Committee Magda Al-Tamimi confirmed on Wednesday that the resigned [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] government has the right to send the 2020 budget to Parliament, but it refuses because of the large deficit in it, indicating that the deficit reached 48 trillion dinars.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to the "information" that "the term caretaker does not exist in the constitution and what the government has done to not send the federal budget bill to evade the responsibility of the big financial deficit."
    She added that "the financial deficit is very large in the draft law of 2020, as it reached about 48 trillion Iraqi dinars, which is an unprecedented amount."
    Al-Tamimi explained that “the resigned government is trying to place the burdens of the fiscal deficit in the 2020 budget on the new prime minister to get out of responsibility.” Ends 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:49 am