Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Work: The Chinese agreement will start implementing sewage and road projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Work: The Chinese agreement will start implementing sewage and road projects Empty Parliamentary Work: The Chinese agreement will start implementing sewage and road projects

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jan 2020, 1:33 am

Parliamentary Work: The Chinese agreement will start implementing sewage and road projects

18:26 - 14/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The Parliamentary Labor Committee confirmed, Tuesday, that the agreement with China will start implementing sewage, road and bridge projects as the first stage of strategic projects.
    Committee member Fadel Jaber said in a statement to "Information", that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will finance its investment fund with China with 10 billion dollars by exporting the first batches of oil estimated at 100 thousand barrels," pointing out that "the Chinese agreement will adopt to address the housing crisis and all other problems."
    He added that "the first stage of the agreement will be implemented to develop sewage, road and bridge projects in all governorates of the country," noting that "other stages will include building housing units and complexes to solve the housing crisis."
    The office of the resigned Prime Minister, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] had addressed, on Sunday, all the ministries to include their projects within the Sino-Iraqi agreement. Ended 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:22 am