Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Azrajawi reveals political agreements regarding the personality of the next prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime - Al-Azrajawi reveals political agreements regarding the personality of the next prime minister Empty Al-Azrajawi reveals political agreements regarding the personality of the next prime minister

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jan 2020, 1:41 am

Al-Azrajawi reveals political agreements regarding the personality of the next prime minister

08:33 - 01/15/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    Al-Fateh member Naseem Al-Azrajawi said on Wednesday that the meeting between Mr. Sadr and Al-Amri and leaders of political blocs in Iran was agreed upon during which a unified vision for everyone to present a consensual name for the position of Prime Minister, pointing out that the meetings will result in choosing a personality agreed upon by everyone.
    Al-Azrajawi said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "there have been developments that occurred after the meetings of Mr. Al-Sadr and Al-Amri and leaders of political blocs in Iran, where they came out with a convincing vision for all."
    He added that "the meetings that took place between the aforementioned names will result in the selection of an independent personality that will be approved by all parties."
    And that "the last hours are enough to settle matters, and there are many candidates for prime minister, but to this day there is nothing settled for it to be announced and put up in the media, because the name that will be presented will be considered (burned)," pointing out that "Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi has more chances for the position of president The ministers, but the matter has not been resolved yet. ” 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:31 pm