Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Karbala: The Chinese agreement will have positive effects on us and future generations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of Karbala: The Chinese agreement will have positive effects on us and future generations Empty Governor of Karbala: The Chinese agreement will have positive effects on us and future generations

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jan 2020, 6:06 am

Governor of Karbala: The Chinese agreement will have positive effects on us and future generations

13:02 - 01/15/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Holy Governor of Karbala, Nassif Al-Khattabi, affirmed on Wednesday that the China-Iraq agreement will have positive effects now and for future generations, while he indicated that the agreement will provide a valuable opportunity for Iraq at the great strategic level.
    Al-Khattabi said in statements followed by / information /, "The strategic agreement between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] China has positive effects on the strategic level now and for our future generations, and will enable the provinces to provide services in all their sectors to the citizens."
    He added that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was subjected to wars and setbacks in the administrative and service work, not only 15 years ago, but also experienced major setbacks during the era of dictatorial rule and then al-Qaeda and others."
    The Governor of Karbala explained: “Now there is a valuable and important opportunity at the great strategic level to implement the agreement between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] China to establish the China- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Fund, which will provide capabilities on large infrastructure, not just the usual infrastructure, but to the issue of large investment projects.” Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:52 am