Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What does Al-Sadr and its political parties want ?!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What does Al-Sadr and its political parties want ?! Empty What does Al-Sadr and its political parties want ?!

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Jan 2020, 3:06 am

[size=32]What does Al-Sadr and its political parties want ?![/size]
    Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 10:16 am (139 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Baghdad, on Friday morning, January 24th, will be on a date with the millionth demonstration condemning the American occupation of the country and its repeated violations of its sovereignty. The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, announced this yesterday, stressing his recommendations to raise the Iraqi flag only, to wear shrouds, and to limit chants against the occupation.

He said, "We pretend in the Corps of Reformation, for which we have made precious and precious things," describing "Those who pretend in the Corps of Reformation" that they are our brothers, our goal is their goal, and our demand is their demand. The US embassy and Gulf capitals.

Al-Sadr and his pro-resistance forces and parties want to mobilize the largest possible audience and raise the anti-American rhetoric, which in turn works to promote a discourse that weakens the national character of the issue of ending the occupation and revives separatist divisive tendencies, while threatening financial sanctions against Iraq or Confiscating his deposits and preventing him from acquiring any system that would protect sovereignty. Washington refuses to conclude a deal with Moscow to buy the advanced S-400 air defense system. While awaiting the position of the supreme religious authority on Friday regarding the call of Sadr and his allies, the last sermon rejected any role of strangers in the people's decisions, which was interpreted as rejecting any American role in Iraq, preparations are being made for the expected millionaires, which were announced early in order to make way for the largest operation Possible rallying.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:08 am