Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Foreign Ministry: Iraq supports any mediation to reduce tension in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Foreign Ministry: Iraq supports any mediation to reduce tension in the region Empty Parliamentary Foreign Ministry: Iraq supports any mediation to reduce tension in the region

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Jan 2020, 6:29 am

Parliamentary Foreign Ministry: Iraq supports any mediation to reduce tension in the region

12:17 - 16/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Thursday, the House Foreign Relations Committee affirmed that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] supports any mediation that contributes to reducing the tension in the region, noting that Baghdad is working with everyone to calm down.
    A member of the committee, Talabani, said in a statement reported by Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper and seen by him / the information: “In light of the current crisis between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Iran, we are afraid of us in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]of us being a battlefield, we are working to calm with everyone.” Noting that there Many indications of a violation of Iraqi sovereignty, and this indicates the importance of brotherly and friendly countries ’efforts to reduce tension as much as possible.
    Talabani added, " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] supports any mediation in this direction by any country," warning that "the escalation will be a source of danger for everyone in the region."
    Talabani stressed that "everyone has come to realize that dragging the region into a war is a catastrophe because no one can survive its consequences." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:55 pm