Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Parliamentary Foreign Ministry: Iraq supports any mediation to reduce tension in the region

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Foreign Ministry: Iraq supports any mediation to reduce tension in the region Empty Parliamentary Foreign Ministry: Iraq supports any mediation to reduce tension in the region

Post by rocky on Thu 16 Jan 2020, 6:29 am

Parliamentary Foreign Ministry: Iraq supports any mediation to reduce tension in the region

12:17 - 16/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The information / Baghdad ..
On Thursday, the House Foreign Relations Committee affirmed that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  supports any mediation that contributes to reducing the tension in the region, noting that Baghdad is working with everyone to calm down.
A member of the committee, Talabani, said in a statement reported by Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper and seen by him / the information: “In light of the current crisis between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Iran, we are afraid of us in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of us being a battlefield, we are working to calm with everyone.” Noting that there Many indications of a violation of Iraqi sovereignty, and this indicates the importance of brotherly and friendly countries ’efforts to reduce tension as much as possible.
Talabani added, " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  supports any mediation in this direction by any country," warning that "the escalation will be a source of danger for everyone in the region."
Talabani stressed that "everyone has come to realize that dragging the region into a war is a catastrophe because no one can survive its consequences." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Feb 2020, 2:18 pm