Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Unemployment in liberated areas exceeded 40%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: Unemployment in liberated areas exceeded 40% Empty Deputy: Unemployment in liberated areas exceeded 40%

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Jan 2020, 1:41 pm

Deputy: Unemployment in liberated areas exceeded 40%

17:56 - 16/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Diyala ...
    Member of the Iraqi Forces Alliance MP Ghaida Kambash affirmed on Thursday that the unemployment rates in the liberated areas exceeded the 40% barrier, calling for the need to search for effective ways to overcome this file.
    "One of the most important challenges facing the liberated cities and regions in the country is the high unemployment rates, which exceeded the 40% barrier, and it represents a negative indicator that reveals the economic difficulties in those areas, especially as terrorism has destroyed the livelihoods of tens of thousands of citizens," Kampash told "The Information."
    She added, "The government must work with a national recovery program that leads to providing job opportunities and giving a strong boost to the sectors that were affected by terrorism in order to absorb unemployment and give reassurance messages that contribute to finding solutions to the file of high levels of extreme poverty."
    The liberated provinces suffered from the damage of many of their important sectors due to the targeting operations by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , which led to high unemployment rates at high rates. 25 p. Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:27 am