Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The government will send the 2020 budget after a month, and its approval may

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance: The government will send the 2020 budget after a month, and its approval may  Empty Parliamentary Finance: The government will send the 2020 budget after a month, and its approval may

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Jan 2020, 1:42 pm

Parliamentary Finance: The government will send the 2020 budget after a month, and its approval may exceed April

18:10 - 01/16/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed on Thursday that the government has not completed the 2020 budget and is making some amendments to it, indicating that the government is expected to take a month to complete it and send it to parliament, and its approval was delayed until next April.
    Member of the Committee, Siham Shanoun, told Al-Maalouma that “the 2020 budget is still in the corridors of the Council of Ministers to make amendments to it, and there are no signs to send it within the next few days.”
    She added that "the government is expected to delay a month to send it to the House of Representatives after completing the amendments because of a large deficit in it," noting that "the budget may be delayed until next April for approval after being sent by the government."
    She explained that "the amendments made to it are to secure the financial cover of new appointments and contracts and to resolve part of the deficit that is in them." Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:52 am