Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

A deputy for victory explains the causes of calm in the political community

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

A deputy for victory explains the causes of calm in the political community Empty A deputy for victory explains the causes of calm in the political community

Post by rocky on Fri 17 Jan 2020, 1:51 am

A deputy for victory explains the causes of calm in the political community

09:40 - 01/17/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
For information / special
, the representative of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Nada Shaker, explained on Friday that the calm in the political center came as a result of the harmony and cohesion between the political blocs after what happened from the events related to the assassination of Engineer and Suleimani near Baghdad airport, pointing out that the return of Abdul Mahdi to power is unlikely, especially after the protests. That dozens of demonstrators were killed and
Shaker said in a statement to "Information", that "the current political calm came as a result of the harmony of political blocs, especially Shiites, after the airport events and the violation of the sanctity of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  assassinating a senior military commander with his guest."
She added that "the events of the airport made the political blocs forget their differences and went towards saving the country, and a positive role emerged for the interest of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ."
She explained that "there is an external danger surrounding the country pushing the political blocs to coalesce between them to ward off this danger, in addition to their understandings to resolve the position of Prime Minister, and it is unlikely that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  return to power again, especially after the events of the demonstrations that killed dozens of citizens." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Feb 2020, 2:21 pm