Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Pompeo: I call upon Sistani to recover quickly

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Pompeo: I call upon Sistani to recover quickly Empty Pompeo: I call upon Sistani to recover quickly

Post by rocky on Fri 17 Jan 2020, 1:56 am

[size=36]Pompeo: I call upon Sistani to recover quickly[/size]

Political | 08:53 - 17/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - Mawazine News
, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo tweeted on Friday to express his satisfaction over the improvement in the health of Supreme Religious Authority Sayyid Ali Sistani, who had recently undergone surgery, wishing him a speedy recovery.
Pompeo wrote on his Twitter account: “I am thankful that His Eminence, Ayatollah Ali Al-Sistani, has undergone successful surgery today in Iraq. .
Pompeo also tweeted back in Persian.
The Sistani authority performed surgery due to a broken bone following an accident at his home, his office said, on Thursday.
The bone of the thigh of Sistani's authority, who will be 90 years old at the end of this year, was broken by the fall of his house, according to two officials close to him, on condition of anonymity because they are not authorized to speak to the press.
He was taken to a hospital outside his home, located in the southern city of Najaf, Thursday morning, for surgery.
News of the surgery sparked a wave of wishes for recovery on social media. Ended / 29 / h
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Pompeo: I call upon Sistani to recover quickly Empty Pompeo: Mr. Sistani is a source of guidance and inspiration

Post by rocky on Fri 17 Jan 2020, 2:09 am

Pompeo: Mr. Sistani is a source of guidance and inspiration

(International: Al Furat News) The American Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, expressed his wishes for the speedy recovery of the Supreme Religious Reference, Grand Ayatollah Imam Sayyid Ali Sistani, after the surgery he underwent yesterday after his leg was broken.
Pompeo said in a tweet on Twitter: "We thank God that His Eminence, Ayatollah Sistani, has undergone a successful surgery in Iraq."
"I pray to God, with millions of Iraqis, to pray for him, for he is a source of guidance and inspiration, may God grant him a speedy recovery and long life."
An official source in the office of the supreme authority announced this morning, "Last night, Al-Sistani suffered a sprain in the left leg that led to a fractured thigh bone, and he will be operated on this day under the supervision of an Iraqi medical team."
And a surgical operation was conducted for the supreme authority in Al-Kafil Hospital in Karbala after he was transferred from his home in Najaf.
The representative of the Supreme Reference in Karbala, Mr. Ahmed Al-Safi from Al-Kafil Specialized Hospital announced the success of the surgery and the stability of the health status of the higher authority, who is fully vital and will return to practice his activities within a few days.
Mr. Al-Safi said that the operation was conducted with Iraqi cadres that took half an hour and Mr. Sistani was in good health, pointing out that “the surgery was performed without any obstacles, explaining by saying that Mr. Sistani, who was in the surgery, was calling for the Iraqis to do well.”
For his part, the medical staff who conducted the operation announced. Surgical: Mr. Sistani will start to move tomorrow after his health condition stabilizes and he is recovering, noting that "the surgery was performed to fix the fracture of the upper left femur," explaining that "the accident occurred while his eminence was going to ablution."
He explained that the fracture in Ras al-Azm is in an area where recovery is rapid. The operation was carried out with a closed army and the anesthesia was simple and mid-range. "He pointed out that the medical team would help His Eminence stand and start the movement, adding that his grace and the length of the operation were calling for Iraq and the Iraqis."
The head of the medical team, Adnan Al-Kalabi, revealed the date of the supreme authority’s departure from the hospital. He said in a telephone conversation with Al Furat correspondent Ahmed Al-Hasnawi yesterday that "Al-Sistani is in complete health and very good. He was removed from the recovery room and is currently in the hallway with supervision and continuous medical follow-up."
He added, "The supreme authority can leave the hospital tomorrow (today)."

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Pompeo: I call upon Sistani to recover quickly Empty Pompeo: Sistani is the source of guidance and inspiration for Iraqis

Post by rocky on Fri 17 Jan 2020, 2:27 am

[size=35][size=35]Pompeo: Sistani is the source of guidance and inspiration for Iraqis[/size]

Policy

2020-01-17 | 02:02

[/size]

[size=18]US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo expressed his wishes for a speedy recovery for Supreme Leader Ali al-Sistani, after the surgery he underwent yesterday after his leg was broken.

Pompeo said in a tweet on Twitter: "We thank God that His Eminence, Ayatollah Sistani, underwent a successful surgery in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ."

He added, "I turn to God with millions of Iraqis to pray for him, as it represents a source of guidance and inspiration, may God grant him a speedy recovery and long life."

It is noteworthy that after the end of the surgery, the American embassy in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  issued a statement saying: "We received with great joy the news of the success of the supreme surgery, Grand Ayatollah Sayyid [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/640277602/%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A/ar/]Ali al-Sistani[/url] (as long as his shadow)," adding that "the role of His Eminence, [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/640277602/%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A/ar/]Ali al-Sistani[/url] (may God protect him) ) In achieving lasting stability is a basic safety valve for Iraq and the region, "he continued." We pray for his permission for an urgent recovery period. "

An official source in the office of the Sistani reference said yesterday, "The supreme authority was exposed, in the last night, to a sprain in the left leg that led to a fracture of the thigh bone and a surgical operation will be performed under the supervision of an Iraqi medical team, while the medical team announced later in the day, that the success of the surgery For Al-Sistani's reference, which lasted for half an hour, and confirmed that his health is reassuring.

[/size]
rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Pompeo: I call upon Sistani to recover quickly Empty Pompeo: Oh God, give Sistani a speedy recovery and a long life

Post by rocky on Fri 17 Jan 2020, 2:39 am

[size=30][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/size]

Pompeo: Oh God, give Sistani a speedy recovery and a long life[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo tweeted today, Friday, after the operation that supreme religious authority Ali al-Sistani underwent on Thursday.
Pompeo wrote on his Twitter account: "We thank God that His Eminence, Ayatollah Sistani, underwent a successful operation today in Iraq."
"I turn to God, with millions of Iraqis, to pray for him, for he is a source of guidance and inspiration, may God grant him a speedy recovery and long life," he added.

Sponsored content

Pompeo: I call upon Sistani to recover quickly Empty Re: Pompeo: I call upon Sistani to recover quickly

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 22 Feb 2020, 1:09 pm