Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Hakim recalls the "ambassador of reference"

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Hakim recalls the "ambassador of reference" Empty Al-Hakim recalls the "ambassador of reference"

Post by rocky on Fri 17 Jan 2020, 2:26 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Hakim recalls the "ambassador of reference"[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2020-01-17 | 03:37
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]Today, Friday, President of the Al-Hikma Movement, Ammar Al-Hakim, recalled the thirty-second anniversary of the assassination of "Ambassador of Reference" Mr. Muhammad Mahdi Al-Hakim, pointing to his active role in establishing the literature of contemporary Islamic political movement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  said, in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it: "On the thirty-second anniversary of the martyrdom of the ambassador of Marjaiya, Mr. Muhammad Mahdi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , we recall his active role and approach in the Islamic movement," explaining that he "established a new understanding in the literature of contemporary Islamic political movement."

He pointed out that "he combined Islam as a doctrine and patriotism as belonging and association, and openness as a method, originality and principle as a basis, as the deceased contributed to the establishment of many religious and social institutions and centers in a number of global capitals," adding, "(God's pleasure be upon him) was a religious, political, intellectual, and intellectual characteristic that was distinguished with a capacity of the horizon and the strength of logic and statement and openness to all segments. "

And he considered that the personality of "the deceased put her enemies in contradiction and her competitors in suspicion and ambushed in the illusion, which posed a great danger to the dictatorial regime, so the religious authority was targeted through it until the sinful hand of treachery demanded him as he attended a forum for one of the issues of the Islamic nation in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  in 1988 to join the fathers of his grandparents and his righteous fathers and brothers. ".

[/size]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Feb 2020, 2:18 pm