Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sistani: Employees are not charged now with duty of defending Iraq

chouchou
    chouchou

Sistani: Employees are not charged now with duty of defending Iraq  Empty Sistani: Employees are not charged now with duty of defending Iraq

Post by chouchou Sat 14 Jun 2014, 4:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Religious Marjaa, Ali al-Sistani excluded on Saturday, staff in government departments and institutions to take up arms against the armed groups that seized control of some cities in Iraq.

The Deputy of al-Sistani in Karbala, Sheikh Abdel Mahdi al-Karbalai announced, yesterday in the Friday sermon that responding to attacks by armed groups in Iraq is the duty of all parties, pointing out that the person being killed  during the defense of the land of Iraq is considered a "martyr."

Sistani's office said in a statement issued by his office today, reported for "Shafaq News", that “ the employees are not charged now with defending Iraq duty until necessity provide it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:22 am