Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Pentagon: We are consulting with the Iraqi side on matters related to the presence of the Americ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Pentagon: We are consulting with the Iraqi side on matters related to the presence of the Americ Empty The Pentagon: We are consulting with the Iraqi side on matters related to the presence of the Americ

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Jan 2020, 2:53 am

The Pentagon: We are consulting with the Iraqi side on matters related to the presence of the American forces
    Thursday, January 16, 2020 8:30 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Pentagon spokesman, Jonathan Hoffman, said that Washington is still holding consultations with the Iraqi side on the issue of the presence of the American forces in the country .

Hoffman confirmed - in a statement (Sky News) reported on Thursday - that the US military is not planning to leave Iraq at the present time, adding that at the same time there are no plans in this regard .
    He explained that "due to the Iranian influence, the operations in Iraq have been stopped," noting at the same time that the operations against ISIS in Syria have not stopped .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:54 am