Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

A steady stream of demonstrations in Baghdad

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

A steady stream of demonstrations in Baghdad Empty A steady stream of demonstrations in Baghdad

Post by rocky on Fri 17 Jan 2020, 8:11 am

[size=35][size=35]A steady stream of demonstrations in Baghdad[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Localities

2020-01-17 | 06:14
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]A security source said, today, Friday, that a steady stream is witnessing the liberation and al-Khalani areas in the capital, Baghdad, amid tight security.

The source said, to [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/2782894480/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria News[/url] , that the influx in medium numbers continues to the areas of Tahrir, Al-Khilani, Al-Sinak and Al-Gomhoria, where the demonstrations center is in the capital, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  .

The source added , that" the security forces tighten their procedures in anticipation of the occurrence of any emergency , "pointing out that" The situation in the demonstration arenas is calm. "

The demonstrators in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , and the central and southern governorates of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , continue their protests for the third month in a row, despite the resignation of Prime Minister Adel [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3850534963/%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A/ar/]Abdul Mahdi[/url] , demanding the dissolution of parliament, the prosecution of those involved in the killing of demonstrators, and the holding of early elections. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  has

witnessed since the beginning of last October, large protests to demand improvement of living conditions, fight corruption, dismiss the government, dissolve parliament, and hold early elections, in the largest wave of protests the country has seen since the fall of Saddam Hussein in 2003.

[/size]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Feb 2020, 2:09 pm