Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi: The ruling authority must first think of the interests of Iraq and its people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi: The ruling authority must first think of the interests of Iraq and its people Empty Allawi: The ruling authority must first think of the interests of Iraq and its people

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Jan 2020, 8:34 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Allawi: The ruling authority must first think of the interests of Iraq and its people[/size]

[size=45]The leader of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, saw on Friday that Iran and America chose Iraq as a battlefield at the expense of the Iraqi people, and that the ruling authority should think about the interests of Iraq and its people first.
    [size=45]Allawi said by tweeting on “Twitter”: “America and Iran chose the conflict at the expense of the people of Iraq and the peoples of the region, so Iraq has become a land of conflict where the opponents agreed to confiscate the decision of the Iraqi people when they voted for the Iraqi coalition that won the 2010 elections.”[/size]
    [size=45]And he added, "Iraq and its people should not be the scene today of the conflict between the adversaries while facing terrorism, and it remains under the authority of Article VI, and the ruling authority should think about the interests of Iraq and its people first and then the safety of the peoples of the region."[/size]
    [size=45]Yesterday, Allawi said, that Iran wants to fight its enemies from Iraq and play the role of "Gulf policeman".[/size]
    [size=45]Allawi said in a tweet on his platform with “tensioning”, that “Iran wants to fight its enemies from the land of Iraq and at the expense of its noble people with the aim of being the policeman of the Persian Gulf as it was the days of the Shah’s regime that fell at the will of the people.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:30 pm