Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Warning Iraqi institutions about the risks of using Windows 7

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Warning Iraqi institutions about the risks of using Windows 7 Empty Warning Iraqi institutions about the risks of using Windows 7

Post by rocky on Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:04 pm

Warning Iraqi institutions about the risks of using Windows 7

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The DMC warned the Iraqi governmental and non-governmental organizations, that their computer equipment will continue to operate under Windows 7 after Microsoft announced the suspension of system support.
The center said in a statement, which the {Euphrates News Agency} received, a copy of it, that Microsoft issued this system on October 22, 2009 and provided it with support and updates for almost ten years, but on January 14, 2020, it announced that it would stop supporting this system.
And, stopping support from this system means that security updates that help maintain the security of user information and data on the device are no longer available, there is no technical assistance or updates that the company gives to programs through Windows Update for the device in addition to the lack of Microsoft customer service. "
He stressed that "the user will be able to continue working with Windows 7 after the end of support for him by Microsoft, but that he will be exposed to viruses and all the security risks that arise, and the calculator will not receive any updates in the future."
The Digital Center stressed the need for Windows 7 users to move to the latest operating system from Microsoft, such as Windows 10, which is currently supported by the company and that receives continuous updates at all levels. ”
He explained,“ There is only one way that organizations that want more time to use Windows can turn to 7, which is the purchase of ESU subscriptions in order to receive security updates after January 14th, but there is a problem with these subscriptions that lies in its cost, which doubles every year. ”
The Digital Media Center reminds users of the Ransomware ransomware that invaded the world in 2017 in more From 150 countries when it hit computers that run For system and Windows (XP), and inflicted about 200 thousand victims, where the virus encrypts all Albyant on calculators Almkharenh devices, the company argued at the time that the regimes targeted by the virus stops its support Alamna.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:52 am