Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals a new mechanism for choosing an independent government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - A deputy reveals a new mechanism for choosing an independent government Empty A deputy reveals a new mechanism for choosing an independent government

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jan 2020, 1:39 am

A deputy reveals a new mechanism for choosing an independent government

09:46 - 18/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Saturday, the deputy of the Sadqoun Bloc, Ahmad Al-Kinani, announced a mechanism in principle for choosing a new technocrat government, stressing that the coming days will witness the nomination of a new prime minister away from the system of political parties.
    Kanani said in a statement to "Information", that "there is a new mechanism developed to choose an independent government and the name of the candidate for prime minister will be announced soon," without revealing the nature of that mechanism.
    Al-Kanani added, "The coming days will witness the solution of many things, especially the formation of the new government and the file of foreign presence," stressing that "the convergence of the big poles within the political process will contribute to choosing a government away from political quotas."
    The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Walid Al-Sahlani, revealed, today, Saturday, that there is a trend to amend the Iraqi constitution to choose the personality of the Prime Minister by direct election from the Iraqi people away from the influence of the bloc or party, stressing that his alliance with the general consensus. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:34 am