Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Pentagon imposes new restrictions on the possession of weapons by foreign trainees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Pentagon imposes new restrictions on the possession of weapons by foreign trainees Empty The Pentagon imposes new restrictions on the possession of weapons by foreign trainees

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jan 2020, 2:41 am

[size=30]The Pentagon imposes new restrictions on the possession of weapons by foreign trainees[/size]

[rtl]18 views[/rtl]

Follow-up-direction Press

The United States of America announced today, Saturday, new restrictions on the possession of weapons by foreign military personnel at US bases, against the backdrop of a Saudi officer killing three sailors at a base in Florida last month.

"Returning to work does not mean returning to normal," Gary Reid, the Pentagon's intelligence official, said in a statement. "From now on, we will develop many new security policies and measures," according to Reuters.

The US military had announced earlier, the suspension of training of Saudi pilots, and obliged about 850 visiting Saudi military personnel to remain in the classroom and training, as part of a "security review" process during which he reviewed and examined the procedures related to the program.

The Ministry of Defense said that next week, Defense Secretary Mark Esper is scheduled to visit the Pensacola base in Florida, where the shooting occurred, to inform the base’s leadership of the planned measures to improve the process of examining foreign military personnel and changes to security measures, including the safety of persons at the bases. American.

What

http://aletejahtv.com/etejah-press/archives/358606

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:29 am