Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former Saudi security official: US withdrawal from Iraq will bring more sophisticated and bloodied o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - Former Saudi security official: US withdrawal from Iraq will bring more sophisticated and bloodied o Empty Former Saudi security official: US withdrawal from Iraq will bring more sophisticated and bloodied o

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jan 2020, 3:01 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Former Saudi security official: US withdrawal from Iraq will bring more sophisticated and bloodied organizations from Al Qaeda[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=45]The former Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Turki Al-Faisal, warned against the American withdrawal from Afghanistan and Iraq, saying that the United States should have withdrawn from Afghanistan in the "early stages when the withdrawal was more feasible than it is now", citing the "lost opportunity" after the killing of a leader Al-Qaeda, Osama bin Laden in 2011.[/size]
    [size=45]In response to a question whether it is better for Iraq to leave US forces? "Not today," Al-Faisal told CNBC. He recalled his talk to American and British officials at the time of the US invasion of Iraq. "I remember that I used to tell them that I hope you will not leave Iraq with the same rush you entered," he said.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Faisal said: “We saw America withdraw its forces from Iraq, and then Al-Qaeda begins its operations, after which it returns to Iraq under the command of General David Petraeus.”[/size]
    [size=45]"I don't know what kind of organization ... will come, but it will definitely be more complicated and bloodshed than is the case with the American forces there."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Commenting on the killing of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani, the American air strike that killed Soleimani showed Tehran that it could not escape its provocations, but it would not prevent the country from continuing its agenda.[/size]
    [size=45]"The removal of Qassem Soleimani was definitely an important step in response to at least some of Iran's ambitions after its highly provocative actions last year," the Saudi prince said.[/size]
    [size=45]He explained that the attacks on oil tankers, which culminated in the attack on Aramco installations, did not find any response. However, "the killing of Soleimani was an invitation to the Iranian government and the Iranian leadership to wake up, and they could not escape the consequences of these provocations."[/size]
    [size=45]However, Al-Faisal said that Soleimani's death would not stop "Iran's agenda", adding, "It was definitely a very important step, but whether it would stop Iran's additional activities using the same methods, which Soleimani was very smart in using - I don't think so."[/size]
    [size=45]This is because the Iranian leadership has an agenda and project, and this project is to be the dominant representative of Islam in the world.[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that Tehran used "proxies" such as Hezbollah in Lebanon and the Houthis in Yemen to move forward with its project, adding, "This will continue, perhaps less efficient than it was when Soleimani was alive."[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:57 pm